American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The reddish-brown color phase of the jaguarundi.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A kind of wild cat, Felis eyra, ranging from Texas southward into South America, of a uniform reddish color, with an extremely long, slender body, long tail, and short limbs, especially the fore legs.
- n. A slender, reddish-yellow wild cat (Felis eyra) ranging from southern Brazil to Texas.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Zoöl.) A wild cat (Felis eyra) ranging from southern Brazil to Texas. It is reddish yellow and about the size of the domestic cat, but with a more slender body and shorter legs.
- n. long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat
- Native South American name. (Wiktionary)
- American Spanish eirá, a kind of fox, from Guarani eirara. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“I'm not sure about Konstantin, but I don't even have the visual editor on, and as I said before I tried disabling all plugins and setting it to the default theme … eyra”
“a - raya b - bray c - racy d - dray yard e - aery eyra yare year f - fray g - gray i - airy k”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘eyra’.
Yet more spelling words for intermediate to advanced spellers.
Meow! Roar! My favorite animals! words about cats.
According to Wikipedia, "The cougar holds the Guinness record for the animal with the highest number of names, presumably due to its wide distribution across North and South America. It has over 40...
More randomly-garnered terms from the world of words that don't quite yet fit into my other lists.
Looking for tweets for eyra.