American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A king, queen, or jack of a deck of playing cards. Also called picture card.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A playing-card on which there is a face; the king, queen, or knave of any suit of cards; a court-card.
- n. card games A playing card which has a picture on it (usually Jack, Queen or King, but can include Ace or Joker).
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. one of a pack of playing cards on which a human face is represented; the king, queen, or jack.
- n. one of the twelve cards in a deck bearing a picture of a face
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Looking for tweets for face card.