Did you perchance mean faceplate?
- n. informal The act of landing face first, as a result of an accident or error.
- n. video games Death or defeat in popular multiplayer online games.
- n. A wrestling move in which an attacking wrestler forces his/her opponent down to the mat face-first without a headlock or facelock.
- v. informal To land face first.
- face + plant (“place, set firmly”). (Wiktionary)
“Does break. com have nothing but "faceplant" videos or idiot kids falling off skateboards?”
“Jim demonstrated Eckhart's "power of being in the now," with a faceplant in a pot of flowers on the stage, still speaking.”
“There isn't much that's more fun than watching Ivan Carter faceplant off a trampoline.”
“I dunno, I'd be worried about doing a faceplant (worse yet, if you planted chickpeas, you might falafel your bike) (I did that once and I falafel about it).”
“Watching Randall do a faceplant on the gameboard on Survivor last night was a bit scary.”
“We don't know who this model is, but we cringed hard watching her do a faceplant out of nowhere while working this car show.”
“Toxicity concerns don't amount to anything since I don't see many players sitting down to picnic on the surface--the odd faceplant notwithstanding.”
“You can t deny the entertainment value of a good faceplant.”
“You can't deny the entertainment value of a good faceplant.”
“I end up stop breating and faceplant messes up the hair too!”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘faceplant’.
words not found in other
dictionaries,these are from Macquarie
Dictionary and not playable in
Wrestling holds and moves. (Not professional wrestling, which deserves its own list.)
Looking for tweets for faceplant.