from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See fascicle.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An installment of a printed work, a fascicle.
- n. A bundle of nerve fibers; a fasciculus.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A small bunch or bundle; a fascicle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In entomology, a bundle of close-set hairs, usually converging at the top: used of the clothing of insects.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an installment of a printed work
From French fascicule, from Latin fasciculus. (Wiktionary)