Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A fellow; a mate; a companion.
- n. Particularly A mate in marriage; a spouse; a husband or wife.
- n. [In the form fere, appar. as a var. of feres, feren, pl., taken as a collective and abstract noun.] Company; companionship.
- n. See fear.
- To mark off the breadth of for plowing, as a ridge. See feering.
- See fear.
- adj. Alternative form of fear.
- From Middle English fere, from Old English fēre ("able to go, fit for service"). More at fear. (Wiktionary)
“Come in, Nick; you seem to have got a'feer'd o 'the dark of late.”
“Sweet feer: Customize a pair of Havaianas sandals at the Limelight Marketplace.”
“Yes | No | Report from J4huntfish wrote 2 weeks 5 days ago sorry feer slayer i should have used better word choice besides you are probly an awesome dude so is every one else that offended. truly im sorry”
“Ai feer ai em owt uv soles – yew haz anuver choice?”
“May 28, 2010 at 12:47 pm adn a portikullus ob panik oar feer-amungus!”
“Ummm, well…..mebbee yuu cuud waiyt tuu feer meh until aftur mai Mommeh givez meh mai next feedyng; tehn yuu beddure run……!”
“I hoapso dat dis streek iz ovur, howsumebber, I feer iz nawt.”
“June 15, 2010 at 2:42 am feer, sir-prize, adn naice red yuniformz!”
“Ai spose a bakkpakk wud be teh anser – oar Ai cud get wun uv doez granny-mobilez an put teh feer uv god in awl teh pedestryunz!”
“Ironuically on London I ` m voting with my feer and leavuing on the 25th forever.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘feer’.
This list gives the english meanings of sourashtra words. Its language classification is : Indo-European, Indo-Iranian, Indo-Aryan, Central zone, Gujarati. Ethnologue code is ISO 639-3: saz. (
Another of my random palavery lists for words or phrases that haven't yet found a place in one or more of my other lists.
Looking for tweets for feer.