from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of feminizing, or the state of being feminized
- n. The development of female sex characteristics
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of feminizing, or the state of being feminized.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A rendering or becoming feminine.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the process of becoming feminized; the development of female characteristics (loss of facial hair or breast enlargement) in a male because of hormonal disorders or castration
Sorry, no etymologies found.