from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make feudal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make something feudal
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To reduce to a feudal tenure; to conform to feudalism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To reduce to a feudal tenure; conform to feudalism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. bring (a country or people) under feudalism
Sorry, no etymologies found.