from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To sew up so finely that the seam is not visible; to renter.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To sew up, so nicely that the seam is not perceived; to renter.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To sew up, as a rent, by drawing the edges of the fabric together with a fine thread, in such a manner as to restore the pattern if there is any. See finedrawing.
- To draw out to extreme fineness, as wire: commonly in the past participle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. sew together very finely
fine + draw (Wiktionary)