from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The technique of painting by applying color to paper with the fingers.
- n. A picture made with this technique.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The technique of painting using the fingers instead of a brush.
- n. A painting made using this technique.
- v. Present participle of finger paint.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Creating pictures using finger paint.
Sorry, no etymologies found.