American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. The technique of painting by applying color to paper with the fingers.
- n. A picture made with this technique.
- n. The technique of painting using the fingers instead of a brush.
- n. A painting made using this technique.
- v. present participle of finger paint.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. Creating pictures using finger paint.
“Even if your training in art ended with finger painting in the third grade, a computer can help you prepare distinctive letter-head, business cards, and resume “brochures.””
‘finger painting’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for finger painting.