from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Excessively dainty or fastidious.
- n. Alternative form of finnikin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Precise in trifles; idly busy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Daintily fine; dainty.
- Pettily particular; precise in trifles; idly busy; especially, particular about dress.
- n. A sort of pigeon with a crest some-what resembling the mane of a horse.
Possibly from finick or finicky. (Wiktionary)