Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A company of men for managing an engine to extinguish fires.
- n. A fire-insurance company.
- n. firefighting, US An organization whose purpose is to extinguish fires.
- n. firefighting, US A single emergency response unit and its personnel within a fire department
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. a company of men managing an engine in extinguishing fires.
- n. a private or temporary organization of individuals equipped to fight fires
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘fire company’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for fire company.