from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Symbol for the femtoliter (femtolitre), an SI unit of fluid measure equal to 10−15 liters (litres).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A chemical symbol of fluorin.
- n. An abbreviation of florin.
- n. An abbreviation of Flanders;
- n. of Flemish;
- n. of Florida.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
Sorry, no etymologies found.