from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The first or early part of a period of time.
- n. The anterior part, as of an object or organism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The front or anterior part of something
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The fore, front, or forward part.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the side that is forward or prominent
Sorry, no etymologies found.