from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To move like ants.
- v. To have a sensation like the movement of ants.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling, or pertaining to, an ant or ants.
- intransitive v. To creep or crawl like ants; swarm with, or as with, ants.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of, pertaining to, or resembling an ant or ants. Also formicine.
- To swarm (in the manner of ants).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. crawl about like ants
From Latin formica (ant) + -ate. (Wiktionary)