from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Rhode Island & Southeastern Massachusetts See milk shake. See Regional Note at milk shake.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Liqueur poured over shaved ice.
- n. Iced, sweetened, beaten coffee drink
- n. Thick milkshake containing ice cream.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. liqueur poured over shaved ice
- n. thick milkshake containing ice cream
- n. a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
Alteration of frappé.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)