- v. idiomatic, intransitive To go to hell, to disappear, go away or to screw oneself.
- v. idiomatic, transitive, vulgar (transitive) To annoy, irritate.
- v. idiomatic, intransitive, vulgar To fritter; to fuck around.
- v. idiomatic, intransitive, vulgar To die or leave unexpectedly.
- interj. vulgar, slang Go away! Get lost!
- interj. vulgar, slang Expression of disagreement or disbelief.
- v. be lazy or idle
- v. get sexual gratification through self-stimulation
- v. leave immediately; used usually in the imperative form
- fuck + off (Wiktionary)
“ENOSIS fought for space with ELEPHTHERIA, 'Long Live The King 'cohabited without apparent anomaly with' Workers Of The World Unite ',' Wops fuck off abutted with 'Duce, Eat My Shit'.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘fuck off’.
words most foul
Looking for tweets for fuck off.