American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- v. To emit flashes of lightning.
- v. To emit (light) in flashes.
- v. Medicine To destroy (abnormal tissue, for example) by electric current.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To flash as lightning: as, fulgurating clouds.
- v. To flash or emit emit flashes like lightning.
- v. medicine To cauterize with electricity; to carry out electrofulguration or to electrocauterize.
GNU Webster's 1913
- v. rare To flash as lightning.
- Latin fulgur ("lightning") (Wiktionary)
- Latin fulgurāre, fulgurāt-, from fulgur, lightning; see bhel-1 in Indo-European roots. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“There are three types of recollection toughened past Mp3 players namely, fulgurate thought, removable or embedded glitter memory and the hard drive.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘fulgurate’.
Music brings silence's to raging thoughts and temperament , calm, as it is our object of definite purpose.
These come from gamma meditation ,I think.
Bring forth the cathartic illumination on malignant,maniacal,medical,menage a trios and more egotists stymie
All the words from the Grandiloquent Dictionary.
946 of these 2700 words do not yield any results in six different dictionaries, hence many of them might be misspellings.
A place for me to keep all these weird words, whether I guessed them correctly or not.
Words that I don't want to forget, but that require caution in their use.
Looking for tweets for fulgurate.