from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of fund.
- n. The action of the verb fund.
- n. Money provided as funds.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Providing a fund for the payment of the interest or principal of a debt.
- adj. Investing in the public funds.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of converting a floating debt into a funded debt. see fund, transitive verb, and debt.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. financial resources provided to make some project possible
- n. the act of financing
Sorry, no etymologies found.