from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who fusses over trifles. Also called fusspot.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who complains or fusses a great deal, especially about unimportant matters; a fusspot
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a person who thinks excessively about unfortunate things that might happen; one who is excessively concerned about matters of trifling importance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A nervous, fidgety person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. thinks about unfortunate things that might happen
Sorry, no etymologies found.