from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Graceful; handsome.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Handily; readily; dexterously; advantageously.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Fit; suitable; convenient.
- Good; gracious.
- Well formed and agile; handsome: as, a gainly lad.
- Directly; straightway.
- Readily; handily; conveniently.
- Fitly; suitably.
- Very; exceedingly; thoroughly; well.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. graceful and pleasing
Sorry, no etymologies found.