from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Sports The strategy devised before or used during an event.
- n. A strategy for reaching an objective: "Harvey decided the best game plan was to stay loose” ( Cyra McFadden).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Any strategy devised to reach a given objective.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A plan for achieving an objective (especially in some sport).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (figurative) a carefully thought out strategy for achieving an objective in war or politics or business or personal affairs
- n. (sports) a plan for achieving an objective in some sport
Sorry, no etymologies found.