from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To convert to gelatin or jelly.
- transitive v. To coat with gelatin.
- intransitive v. To become gelatinous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to cause to become gelatinous.
- v. to become gelatinous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To convert into gelatin or jelly. Same as gelatinate, v. t.
- transitive v. To coat, or otherwise treat, with gelatin.
- intransitive v. Same as gelatinate, v. i.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as gelatinate. Also spelled gelatinise.
- To coat with gelatin: as, gelatinized paper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. become gelatinous or change into a jelly
- v. coat with gelatin
- v. convert into gelatinous form or jelly
Sorry, no etymologies found.