Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating or pertaining to Genoa, a city of northwestern Italy, or to the republic of Genoa constituted by its citizens, existing from the tenth century till 1797, and very powerful in the middle ages.
- An inhabitant or a native, or the people, of Genoa.
- Also Genovese.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Of or pertaining to Genoa, a city of Italy.
- n. a native or resident of Genoa
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Genoa or its inhabitants
“In genoese dialect (dialect of Genoa, Italy), it means penis, cock, dick.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘genoese’.
Words from the book 'Tale of two cities'
Looking for tweets for genoese.