from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The branch of geopolitics that deals with strategy.
- n. The geopolitical and strategic factors that together characterize a certain geographic area.
- n. Governmental strategy based on geopolitics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The strategic use of geopolitics.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the branch of geopolitics dealing with strategy
Sorry, no etymologies found.