from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Return to where one came from.
- v. to retrieve, to have an item returned.
- v. to do something to hurt or harm who has hurt or harmed you.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. take revenge or even out a score
- v. recover something or somebody that appeared to be lost
- v. get one's revenge for a wrong or an injury
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.