from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of gimp.
- adj. Wrapped or wound tightly with a second length of yarn or wire in a tight spiral, often by means of a gimping machine, leaving the core yarn straight and protected (gimped yarn). Also, generally, wrapped or twisted with string or wire (gimped buttons).
- adj. Adorned with gimp (decorative trim); edged or embroidered.
- adj. Jagged, as a jagged or uneven edge or outline; notched, edged with serrations or grooves; nicked, dented.
- adj. Crippled, injured; damaged as to awkwardly impede function.
From gimp (Wiktionary)