from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The formation or synthesis of glycogen.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The synthesis of glycogen from glucose
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In pathology, the formation of glucose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the formation in animals of glycogen from glucose
- n. the conversion of glucose to glycogen when the glucose in the blood exceeds the demand
glyco- + -genesis.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Blend of glycogen and genesis (Wiktionary)