from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small amount.
- n. An hundredth of an inch in the decimal system of measurement devised by Locke.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A measure equal to one tenth of a line.
- n. Anything very small, or of little value.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A dialectal variant of grue.
- n. A measure equal to one tenth of a line of a philosophical foot. It was never in general use.
- n. Anything very small or of little value.
Sorry, no etymologies found.