from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The fee paid to a guide.
- n. guidance; lead; direction
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The reward given to a guide for services.
- n. Guidance; lead; direction.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Guidance; direction. Southey.
- n. A reward given for safe-conduct through an unknown country.
Alfaqui thought that happy man was his dole now that the people had committed themselves to his guidage, and he went to Abeniaf and communed with him, and their accord was to give up all hope of succour.
French biotech group Ipsen unveils 'encouraging results' of guidage trial in the prevention of Alzheimer's dementia.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.