from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. someone who writes the biography of a saint
- n. someone who writes praising and flattering things about a person (as if that person were a saint)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One of the writers of the hagiographa; a writer of lives of the saints.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One of the writers of the Hagiographa; a writer of sacred books; a writer of lives of the saints.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the author of a worshipful or idealizing biography
hagiography + -er (Wiktionary)