from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The occupation of a hairdresser.
- n. The act of dressing or arranging the hair.
- n. A cosmetic or medicinal preparation for dressing the hair.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The washing, colouring, cutting and styling of the hair; the art or trade of a hairdresser.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a toiletry for the hair.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a toiletry for the hair
- n. care for the hair: the activity of washing or cutting or curling or arranging the hair
Sorry, no etymologies found.