Did you perchance mean hardest?
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A lightweight protective helmet, usually of metal or reinforced plastic, worn by workers in industrial settings.
- n. Informal A construction worker.
- n. Slang An ultraconservative.
- n. Slang An extremely patriotic person with a conventional, usually unquestioning sense of morality.
- adj. Relating to heavy industry, construction, or demolition.
- adj. Informal Of, relating to, or characterized by extreme conservatism.
- adj. Slang Extremely patriotic.
- n. alternative spelling of hard hat.
“He was wearing a big yellow helmet he thought of as a 'hardhat' and a fake moustache.”
“You're the one who chose to wear the 'hardhat' and make the hourly pay.”
“Beaming, the cows pull out a spade, a hardhat and an excavator.”
“To swell into the hammer-swinging hardhat who loomed in the parlor sipping vodka and orange juice, hurling brickbat words and scraps of heart shrapnel at my mother, sister and me.”
“Own the Habitat for Humanity hardhat autographed by Kellan Lutz.”
“The ad shows a blue-collar, hardhat worker getting dumped from a rolling log into the drink.”
“This is a standard McDonald Mine safety Appliance Co. hardhat that has been laboriously hand tooled into a one of a kind work of art.”
“Miller, who was wearing a hardhat and passing out bumper stickers saying M. Obama promised ...”
“The cable network just picked up Machines of Glory, a new competition show that pits three crews of machine operators against each other in a series of hardhat battles.”
“On hand was Nets forward Kris Humphries, who was fitted for a white hardhat and asked to pose for photographs of the growing coliseum.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘hardhat’.
Everything hats,things with hoods,hoods,scarves,crowns,useful
adjectival forms,hat expressions,
Looking for tweets for hardhat.