from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of have.
- n. Something owned; possession; goods; estate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Possession; goods; estate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or state of possessing.
- n. That which is had or owned; possessions; goods; estate.
- n. (hā′ ving). Behavior; conduct; especially, good behavior; good manners; good breeding: now usually in the plural.
- Covetous; grasping.
Sorry, no etymologies found.