from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who is affected with hemophilia.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Somebody that is sexually attracted to blood; one who is afflicted with hemophilia.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person afflicted with hemophilia; called also hemophile.
- adj. of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or afflicted with hemophilia; hemophilic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as hemophile.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who has hemophilia and is subject to uncontrollable bleeding
From hemo- + -philiac (Wiktionary)