from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or affected by hemophilia.
- adj. Growing well in blood or in a culture containing blood. Used of certain bacteria.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to hemophilia
- adj. Describing some bacteria that grow well in blood
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or afflicted with hemophilia; hemophiliac.
- adj. Growing best in a medium containing blood, or in blood; -- of bacteria.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a tendency to spontaneous bleeding.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or having hemophilia
Sorry, no etymologies found.