American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A card in stud poker that is dealt face-down and that the holder is not obliged to reveal before the showdown.
- n. Informal Something held in reserve until it can be used advantageously.
- n. poker A playing card, dealt face down, that the holder need not reveal until the showdown
- n. by extension Something held in reserve, or concealed, until it is useful
- n. (poker) a playing card dealt face down and not revealed until the showdown
- n. any assets that are concealed until they can be used advantageously
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘hole card’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for hole card.