American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. An organism, such as a mammal or bird, having a body temperature that is constant and largely independent of the temperature of its surroundings; an endotherm.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An animal with a bodily temperature which is nearly constant and independent of, and usually higher than, that of the surrounding medium; a warm-blooded animal.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Biol.) A homoiothermal animal.
- n. an animal that has a body temperature that is relatively constant and independent of the environmental temperature
- Ancient Greek homoios, "similar", and thermē, "heat". (Wiktionary)
These user-created lists contain the word ‘homeotherm’.
At first, this was a list for things found in Dinosaurs: A Concise Natural History by David E. Fastovsky. But now it's degenerated a bit to contain anything dinosaur or fossil related.
Looking for tweets for homeotherm.