American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A gymnastics apparatus consisting of a single bar mounted approximately eight feet above the ground and used for swinging maneuvers. Also called high bar.
- n. gymnastics A horizontally-aligned bar used in gymnastics, upon which acts of swinging are performed.
- n. gymnastics A gymnastics event using the horizontal bar.
- n. typography The dash symbol (―) (used to introduce quoted text)
- n. gymnastic apparatus consisting of a bar supported in a horizontal position by uprights at both ends
Sorry, no example sentences found.
‘horizontal bar’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for horizontal bar.