from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that exercises: an exerciser of racehorses.
- n. A device for exercising the body.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who exercises
- n. Any of many devices for use in exercising the body
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who exercises.
- n. one who supervises the exercise of animals, such as horses or dogs.
- n. a device used for exercising muscles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which exercises.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. sports equipment used in gymnastic exercises
Sorry, no etymologies found.