from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A maker or seller of clocks and watches.
- n. One skilled in horology.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A maker or vender of clocks and watches; one skilled in horology.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One versed in horology; a writer on horology.
- n. A maker or vender of clocks and watches.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who makes or repairs watches
Sorry, no etymologies found.