Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The doctrine or belief that matter is God, or that there is no God except matter and the universe. Also hulotheism.
- n. Theory equating matter with God or merging one into the other (see pantheism).
- n. Doctrine of belief that matter is God, or that there is no God except matter and the universe (see materialism).
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The doctrine of belief that matter is God, or that there is no God except matter and the universe; pantheism. See materialism.
- From hylo- + theism. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘hylotheism’.
"Luciferous Logolepsy is a collection of over 9,000 obscure English words. Though the definition of an 'English' word might seem to be straightforward, it is not. There exist so many adopted, deriv...
All the words from the Grandiloquent Dictionary.
946 of these 2700 words do not yield any results in six different dictionaries, hence many of them might be misspellings.
Looking for tweets for hylotheism.