from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The set of all points in a given hyperspace that are at a given distance from a given point.
- n. A zorb; the act of zorbing, entering a zorbing ball, strapping into a harness, and rolling down a hill.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A mathematical object existing in more than three dimensions, analogous to the sphere in that all points on the surface are equidistant from the central point; a generalization of a sphere in more than three dimensions.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Equidistantial surface.
- n. In four-dimensional space, the three-dimensional quadric spaces through the intersection of X5 = 0 and where is a three-dimensional space which is met by any line of S4 in two points.
hyper- + sphere (Wiktionary)