from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or characterized by hypotension.
- adj. Causing a reduction in blood pressure: a hypotensive drug.
- n. A person with or susceptible to hypotension.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to hypotension
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who has abnormally low blood pressure
- adj. having abnormally low blood pressure
Sorry, no etymologies found.