from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or concerned with discrete or unique facts or events: History is an idiographic discipline, studying events that cannot be repeated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to individuals.
- adj. Of or pertaining to idiography or to an idiograph.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to an idiograph.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to or consisting of an idiograph or idiographs.
- Concerned with the individual; descriptive and interpretative of single and unique facts and processes: opposed to nomothetic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or involving the study of individuals
Sorry, no etymologies found.