from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being ignorant
- n. The action of ignoring something, or the state of being ignored
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A want of precise discrimination of an object from others; the refraining from precisely specifying what a proposed object of imagination shall be.
- n. The dynamical theory of generalized coordinates.
- n. The act of ignoring; also, the state of being ignored.
Sorry, no etymologies found.