from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being inadmissible
- n. Something inadmissible
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being inadmissible, or not to be received.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being inadmissible, or not proper to be admitted, allowed, or received: as, the inadmissibility of an argument or of evidence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. unacceptability as a consequence of not being admissible
Sorry, no etymologies found.