from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being incorrupt
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Freedom or exemption from decay or corruption.
- n. Probity; integrity; honesty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being incorrupt, physically or morally; exemption from decay or deterioration; immunity from contaminating influences.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. characterized by integrity or probity
Sorry, no etymologies found.