from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not divided or divisible into separate parts: layers that were fused into an indiscrete mass.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not divided into discrete parts.
- adj. Obsolete form of indiscreet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Indiscreet.
- adj. Not discrete or separated; compact; homogenous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not discrete or separated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not divided or divisible into parts
Latin indiscretus unseparated. See indiscreet. (Wiktionary)