from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or exhibiting homogeny.
- adj. Homogeneous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the same genetic structure; exhibiting homogeny
- adj. Alternative form of homogeneous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having a resemblance in structure, due to descent from a common progenitor with subsequent modification; homogenetic; -- applied both to animals and plants. See homoplastic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the same origin; derived from the same source; homogenetic: distinguished from homoplastic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. all of the same or similar kind or nature
Alteration of homogeneous (probably influenced by homogenize).(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Prefix homo- + gene + -ous (Wiktionary)