from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Serbia; a Serb.
- n. Serbo-Croatian as spoken in Serbia and adjacent regions, written in a Cyrillic alphabet.
- adj. Of or relating to Serbia or its people, language, or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person from the Balkan country of Serbia.
- n. A Serb.
- proper n. The standardized variety of Serbo-Croatian, a South Slavic language, spoken by Serbs.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Serbia and Serbians.
- adj. Of or pertaining to Serbian language.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as Servian.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a member of a Slavic people who settled in Serbia and neighboring areas in the 6th and 7th centuries
- adj. of or relating to the people or language or culture of the region of Serbia
Sorry, no etymologies found.